Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Awesome!!!

So this is it, the final episode of the Animator vs. Animation trilogy is now on Newgrounds and is equipped with an awesome track which allows the viewer to watch any scene from the movie. This is certainly the best episode of the series.

Mice aren't for drawing Mice aren't for drawing

Good

Well it's pretty funny, you should make a longer flash movie with better graphics and post it on Newgrounds.

mickaleaf responds:

Thanks! I'm probably going to have improved once my tablet pen comes in. The only problem is that my ideas are pretty short term.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Great movie!!!

It's a slaughter on music with a guy dancing in the background. What can I say ... action and comedy, all in one great movie.

Do It! Do It!

Well, the title doesn't match the content of the game, the main character becomes almost uncontrolable after a few upgrades and I don't see the point of playing this game. Overall this is a bad game.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Cool!!!

I got all four possible endings. A man in the wilderness ( Anna died ... ) has no ending because whatever you do you will die, but A man in the wilderness ( Anna lived ... ) has two different endings which compensates for the lack of a final for the first story. The moment in the second story when you see down the hill a man fighting with the dead is the moment when you decide if you will help him or you will let him die. If you will help him you will be on your way to the first ending of the story, if you choose to let him die you will be on your way to the second ending of the story. I will let you see what will happen in this two endings. Good luck.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! And you are correct-a-mondo.

Robo Gravity Robo Gravity

Interesting game!

The idea of this game is good. Maybe you can add a story and some enemies to the game and make a sequel.

Techno 3 Techno 3

Great!!!

Very good job!!! I like this techno loop.