Do It! Do It!

Well, the title doesn't match the content of the game, the main character becomes almost uncontrolable after a few upgrades and I don't see the point of playing this game. Overall this is a bad game.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Cool!!!

I got all four possible endings. A man in the wilderness ( Anna died ... ) has no ending because whatever you do you will die, but A man in the wilderness ( Anna lived ... ) has two different endings which compensates for the lack of a final for the first story. The moment in the second story when you see down the hill a man fighting with the dead is the moment when you decide if you will help him or you will let him die. If you will help him you will be on your way to the first ending of the story, if you choose to let him die you will be on your way to the second ending of the story. I will let you see what will happen in this two endings. Good luck.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! And you are correct-a-mondo.

Robo Gravity Robo Gravity

Interesting game!

The idea of this game is good. Maybe you can add a story and some enemies to the game and make a sequel.

B17 Ufos Crusher B17 Ufos Crusher

Good job!

Is good to see that this type of games are still funny. This game is simple, but challenging and I hope your next game will be even better than this one: Good Job!

MindShuffle Easter MindShuffle Easter

Good memory game!!!

I like this memory game!!! Good job!!!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Very good game!!!

Madness Regent is a good game and it deserves to be played because it have good graphics and sound.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very good game!!!

I like this game because is simply amazing and it offers a good playing time.